To become a recognized department in offering quality education and research in the area of electrical and inter-disciplinary fields
- M1: Motivate students to find creative solution to solve engineering problems independently and for lifelong learning
- M2: Develop skilled electrical engineers to meet industry expectations.
- M3: Develop engineers with ability to sustain and serve ecofriendly environment with appropriate technology and responsibility.
Establishment of Department: 2011
The educational objectives of the Electrical Engineering course are designed To train graduates in technical communication and Interpersonal skills in multidisciplinary teams to inculcate technical leadership qualities for success in their professional life.
- To develop capability to understand fundamentals of electrical engineering.
- Become a technically qualified engineers to address electrical engineering problems and to apply skills in engineering carrier
- Fulfill the needs of society and solve the technical problems using engineering principles tools and practices in ethically, economically and environmentally responsible manner in electrical power system
- To solve problems related with science and electrical engineering stream with social awareness.
Electrical Engineering graduates will be able to:
Graduates from Electrical Engineering will be able to
- PO1: An ability to demonstrate the knowledge of science, mathematics and engineering in order to reach appropriate solution
- PO2: An ability to apply appropriate knowledge skills to identify formulate analyze and solve complex engineering problems
- PO3: An ability to conduct investigations of engineering problems by appropriate experiments, analysis & interpretation of data & synthesis of information
- PO4: An ability to design solutions for complex engineering problems and to design the system, components or process to meet specific needs with appropriate attention towards safety risks, applicable standards, economic, environmental and social consideration
- PO5: An ability to use modern Engineering tools, technique and resources from simple to complex activities
- PO6: An ability to work effectively as a team member and an individual in a multidisciplinary team
- PO7: An ability to communicate effectively complex engineering concepts with society and professional
- PO8: An understanding of roles and responsibilities of an electrical engineering professional in society in the interest of public
- PO9: An ability to understand analyze social and environmental problems and to interact that with economical social aspects
- PO10: An ability to apply professional ethics accountability and equity
- PO11: An ability to incorporate economics and business practices including project management into engineering practice
- PO12: An ability to identify and involve in lifelong learning for one's own educational needs in the rapidly changing the world